1. Vision and mission statements
Our mission is to make sophisticated quant research accessible to everyone.
Our vision is for every investor to benefit from the power of AI to make investments in an educated and safe environment.
2. Business transacted
Our powerful AI platform delivers research recommendations on global equities and ETFs. Our AI has been trained to generate independent, unbiased research and ideas. We conduct audits on at least an annual basis.
3. Services we provide to investors
- Exploration – We provide AI generated insights about stocks to help you better understand and explore equities and ETFs.
- Investment ideas – Our AI generates ideas for different types of investors, from buy and hold investors to experienced short term investors.
- Alerts – Based on what you tell us you’re interested in, we provide alerts to help keep you up to date on the equities you care about most.
- Research reports – We distribute research reports and recommendations to all our customers without discrimination. We maintain confidentiality with respect to publication of any research reports until it has been made available to the public domain.
4. Grievance redressal mechanism
In the event of any grievance or complaint, please contact us by email (email@example.com) and we will ensure that your grievance is addressed and, where possible, resolved within 30 days.
If your complaint is not redressed satisfactorily, you can lodge a complaint with SEBI on SEBI’s SCORES portal which is a centralised web based complaints redressal system. SEBI takes up the complaints registered via SCORES with the concerned intermediary for timely redressal. SCORES facilitates tracking the status of the complaint.
With regard to physical complaints, you can send your complaints to SEBI: Office of Investor Assistance and Education, Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI Bhavan. Plot No. C4-A, ‘G’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400 051.
5. Your responsibilities
- Always deal with a SEBI registered Research Analyst.
- Ensure that the Research Analyst has a valid registration certificate.
- Check for SEBI registration number.
- Please refer to the list of all SEBI registered Research Analysts which is available on SEBI website in this link.
- Always pay attention to the disclosures made in the research reports before investing.
- Pay your Research Analyst through banking channels only and maintain duly signed receipts mentioning the details of your payments.
- Before buying securities or applying in public offer, check for the research recommendation provided by your Research Analyst.
- Ask all relevant questions and clear your doubts with your Research Analyst before acting on the recommendation.
- Inform SEBI about Research Analyst offering assured or guaranteed returns.
- Do not provide funds for investment to the Research Analyst.
- Don’t fall prey to luring advertisements or market rumours.
- Do not get attracted to limited period discount or other incentive, gifts, etc. offered by Research Analyst.
- Do not share login credentials and password of your trading and demat accounts with the Research Analyst.
You can find our complaints data on our relevant websites and mobile applications which are subject to the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) (Research Analyst) Regulations, 2014.