Bridgeweave is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of personal data, that is, any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
What information do we collect and use?
We collect, use and process several different types of information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We collect personally identifiable information (Personal Data) about you, including but not limited to: name, email address and location.
We use your Personal Data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- provide customer support and administrative purposes
- provide you with news, special offers and general information about our services or products, unless you have opted not to receive such information
Your Personal Data will never be used or analysed to determine your financial situation, risk appetite, objectives or needs.
How is your data processed?
We take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the effective and secure processing of any Personal Data. “Processing” includes storing, transferring, sharing, recording and updating. Your Personal Data will only be processed for the purposes described above.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law, to protect against legal liability, or in response to valid requests by public authorities such as a regulatory body.
What are your privacy rights?
You have a number of rights in respect of your Personal Data, including but not limited to the right:
- to request access to, and copies of, the personal data that we hold about you
- to require us to correct the personal data we hold about you if it is incorrect
- to require us to erase your personal information, in certain circumstances
- to require us to restrict our data processing activities, in certain circumstances
- where our processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent
- where the processing is carried out by automated means, to receive from us the personal data we hold about you which you have provided to us
- to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to any of our processing activities where you feel this has a disproportionate impact on your rights
These rights are not absolute and we may be entitled or required to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
Updates, retention and deletion
Questions and complaints
If you wish to raise a question or complaint about how we have used your Personal Data, you can contact us at: email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your Personal Data unfairly or unlawfully, you can complain to the Information Commissioners Office (www.ico.org.uk).
Last updated: February 2022