Bridgeweave is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of personal data, that is, any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
What information do we collect and use?
We collect, use and process several different types of information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We collect personally identifiable information (Personal Data) about you through registration, including but not limited to: first name and surname, email address, phone number and location.
We provide you the option to give us additional Personal Data, including but not limited to: age, income, net worth and investment experience.
We also collect limited sensitive personal information, such as your password.
We use your Personal Data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- provide, maintain and improve our App
- notify you about changes or updates to the App
- provide customer support and administrative purposes
- detect, prevent and address technical issues
- monitor the usage of the App and gather diagnostic, technical and related information and metadata to provide feedback and learning for our software
- provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services or software which we offer that may be of interest, unless you have opted not to receive such information
Your Personal Data will never be used or analysed to determine your financial situation, risk appetite, objectives or needs.
Do we share your data?
We may share your Personal Data with third parties such as our sub-contractors. These third parties have access to your data only to perform tasks in connection with the App or Bridgeweave’s business and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law, to protect against legal liability, or in response to valid requests by public authorities such as a regulatory body.
Is your personal data kept secure?
All the Personal Data we collect is hosted on a private cloud. The server is located in the United Kingdom. We take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the effective and secure processing of any Personal Data.
We limit access to your Personal Data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Do we transfer data?
How do we manage payments data?
What are your privacy rights?
You have a number of rights in respect of your Personal Data, including but not limited to the right:
- to request access to, and copies of, the personal data that we hold about you
- to require us to correct the personal data we hold about you if it is incorrect
- to require us to erase your personal information, in certain circumstances
- to require us to restrict our data processing activities, in certain circumstances
- where our processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent
- where the processing is carried out by automated means, to receive from us the personal data we hold about you which you have provided to us
- to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to any of our processing activities where you feel this has a disproportionate impact on your rights
These rights are not absolute and we may be entitled or required to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
Updates, retention and deletion
We will retain your Personal Data for a minimum of seven years after the end of our relationship with you, for our accounting, record-keeping and tax reporting requirements.
Questions and complaints
If you wish to raise a question or complaint about how we use your Personal Data, you can contact us at: email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your Personal Data unfairly or unlawfully, you can complain to the Information Commissioners Office (www.ico.org.uk).